- In 2019, Paharganj office has been reconstructed with all latest technology and infrastructure with modern facilities measuring 6000 sq. feet for the staff and staff strength increased to 93.
- In 2019, Successful implementation of Software for Human Resource Management, Client & Staff Management and CRM has done for growth of staff.
- Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia is regularly participating in debate on Income-Tax & GST matters on Television News Channels, viz, Aaj Tak, India TV, ABP News, Lok Sabha TV, News 24, Zee News, Zee Business, India News, News Nation, etc.
- Mr. Kedia also speaks on Income-Tax matters on All India Radio which is aired on FM Channels like, Rainbow, Gold etc.
- In 2014, Paharganj office area was extended from 1600 sq. feet to 3000 sq. feet by adding Accountant room and extending Reception room.
- In 2015, Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia was appointed as the Accountant Member of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), a post which is equivalent to the Senior Additional Secretary to Government of India, which he resigned later on.
- This was a moment of immense proud for the Firm as a whole..
- Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia appeared on various television channels like, Aaj Tak, LOK Sabha TV, India News, News Nation, News 24, Zee Business, Zee News, etc. for Economic and Taxation issues.
- With multifold boost in operations of Firm, the Firm shifted from 9th floor to 8th floor of Naurang House in 3000 sq. feet area.
- The Firm metamorphosed from one room office to a big swanky, high-end office equipped with latest technology and infrastructure with modern facilities measuring 6000 sq. feet for the staff and staff strength increased to 82.
- Drawing motivation from his student days of being a Treasurer in EICASA (Eastern India Chartered Accountant Students’ Association) in the year 1985, he contested again in elections of NIRC of ICAI.
- In 2009, he won with second highest votes in elections of NIRC of ICAI.
- In 2010, the Firm acquired another office on 9th floor, Naurang House, Connaught Place measuring 1000 sq. feet.
- In 2011, he was elected as Treasurer of NIRC of ICAI for the year 2011-12.
- In 2012, he was elected as Vice- Chairman of NIRC of ICAI for the year 2012-13.
- In 2012 elections held by NIRC of ICAI, he won with the highest ever votes in the history of ICAI.
- A leading magazine BUREAUCRACY TODAY ranked the Firm as the 8th most prominent & upcoming CA Firm in Delhi and 29th in India.
- In 2003, Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia contested the elections held by NIRC of ICAI and got 150 votes only.
- Again in the year 2006, Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia contested the elections of NIRC of ICAI and got 250 votes only.
- Expansion in the work load necessitated the expansion in the workplace in Paharganj.
- In 2007, Article room, Record room, Partners’ room and Conference room were added in Paharganj extending office size from 300 sq. feet to 1600 sq. feet.
- The Firm started garnering success but it was a slow process.
- Firm shifted from Gali No. 1 to Gali No. 6, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj in a room measuring 150 sq. feet.
- As operations grew, six employees became part of the Firm.
- Extended office area to 300 sq. feet by adding Reception room.