- Addition of 3 Branch Offices in the district of Kotkapura (Punjab), Faridabad (Haryana) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh).
- The firm proliferated with addition of partners to our team from 8-9 partners in 2019 to 12-13 partners in 2021.
- Accreditation of partners to the profile of our Partners CA Rajnish Gupta and CA Deepak Tulsiyan.
- CA Rajnish Gupta, Branch Partner of the Firm and in charge of Punjab Branch, he has been certified from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in the field of Concurrent Audit of Banks and Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection.
- CA Deepak Tulsiyan, a Branch Partner of the Firm in charge of Haryana Branch, is a qualified Forensic Auditor (ICAI) and Insolvency Professional (IBBI).
- The number of employee/staff head has soared up from 93 in the year 2019 to 98 in the year 2021.
- The company celebrated its grand and much awaited 28th Foundation Day propelling the viewpoint of saving our environment and advocating “Let’s Let Do Our Bit”- Save Yourself, Save Others, Save Earth.
- Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia has been participating and has recently visited Dainik Jagran, the National News Channel of India and shared his views on Income Tax Matters and Tax Reforms in India.
- The scope and purview of service scale of the company has widened with incorporating the following services namely Merger & Acquisition, Forensic Audit Services, Due Diligence Services, Matters Related with Benami Property Transactions, Matters related to Black Money and Imposition of Tax Act 2015, Matters related to Enforcement Directorate under PMLA and FEMA and services related to International Taxation.
- In 2019, Paharganj office has been reconstructed with all latest technology and infrastructure with modern facilities measuring 6000 sq. feet for the staff and staff strength increased to 93.
- In 2019, Successful implementation of Software for Human Resource Management, Client & Staff Management and CRM has done for growth of staff.
- Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia is regularly participating in debate on Income-Tax & GST matters on Television News Channels, viz, Aaj Tak, India TV, ABP News, Lok Sabha TV, News 24, Zee News, Zee Business, India News, News Nation, etc.
- Mr. Kedia also speaks on Income-Tax matters on All India Radio which is aired on FM Channels like, Rainbow, Gold etc.
- In 2014, Paharganj office area was extended from 1600 sq. feet to 3000 sq. feet by adding Accountant room and extending Reception room.
- In 2015, Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia was appointed as the Accountant Member of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), a post which is equivalent to the Senior Additional Secretary to Government of India, which he resigned later on.
- This was a moment of immense proud for the Firm as a whole..
- Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia appeared on various television channels like, Aaj Tak, LOK Sabha TV, India News, News Nation, News 24, Zee Business, Zee News, etc. for Economic and Taxation issues.
- With multifold boost in operations of Firm, the Firm shifted from 9th floor to 8th floor of Naurang House in 3000 sq. feet area.
- The Firm metamorphosed from one room office to a big swanky, high-end office equipped with latest technology and infrastructure with modern facilities measuring 6000 sq. feet for the staff and staff strength increased to 82.
- Drawing motivation from his student days of being a Treasurer in EICASA (Eastern India Chartered Accountant Students’ Association) in the year 1985, he contested again in elections of NIRC of ICAI.
- In 2009, he won with second highest votes in elections of NIRC of ICAI.
- In 2010, the Firm acquired another office on 9th floor, Naurang House, Connaught Place measuring 1000 sq. feet.
- In 2011, he was elected as Treasurer of NIRC of ICAI for the year 2011-12.
- In 2012, he was elected as Vice- Chairman of NIRC of ICAI for the year 2012-13.
- In 2012 elections held by NIRC of ICAI, he won with the highest ever votes in the history of ICAI.
- A leading magazine BUREAUCRACY TODAY ranked the Firm as the 8th most prominent & upcoming CA Firm in Delhi and 29th in India.
- In 2003, Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia contested the elections held by NIRC of ICAI and got 150 votes only.
- Again in the year 2006, Mr. Gopal Kumar Kedia contested the elections of NIRC of ICAI and got 250 votes only.
- Expansion in the work load necessitated the expansion in the workplace in Paharganj.
- In 2007, Article room, Record room, Partners’ room and Conference room were added in Paharganj extending office size from 300 sq. feet to 1600 sq. feet.
- The Firm started garnering success but it was a slow process.
- Firm shifted from Gali No. 1 to Gali No. 6, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj in a room measuring 150 sq. feet.
- As operations grew, six employees became part of the Firm.
- Extended office area to 300 sq. feet by adding Reception room.