Societies and Trust (NGO)
Charity begins at home and has countless ripples that affect the societies and communities at large. Whether it is a trust managed by a few people or a large section of the society, our services provide the best financial advice and services. Trust and societies form a pivotal pillar of the economic structure of the country, hence it is our duty to ensure that your organization stands on a strong and sustainable economic pillar.
- Formation of Society, Trust & Section 8 Company
- Fresh Registration U/s 12A/ 12AA/ 12AB (Form 10AC) and U/s 80G (Form 10AC) of Income Tax Act
- Provisional Registration U/s 12AB (Form 10AC) and U/s 80G (Form 10AC) of Income Tax Act
- Registration under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
- Filing of Returns under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
- Issue of certificate of compliance of CSR Funds
- Assisting NGOs in filing Form 10BD – Statement of donations
- Assisting NGOs in issuing Form 10BE – Certificate of donation to the donors
- Compliances with ROC for CSR Activities
- Compliances in NGO Darpan NITI Aayog
- Donor Audit of NGO
- Investigative Audit of NGO
- Consultancy in above matters
We are a vibrant Firm of Chartered Accountants with the objective of creating a single window for the entire array of financial services.
We believe integrity is the quintessential value that is the engine behind getting things done in the organization.
Professional integrity and independence is an essential characteristic of all the professions but is more so in the case of accountancy profession.
© G. K. Kedia & Co. | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Januskoncepts