Foreign Exchange Management Act
Our purpose is in sync with the Government’s overall vision, where we facilitate external trade and payments and promote orderly development and maintenance of the foreign exchange market in India. Observing the current global scenario is important while analyzing the market, and taking certain risk factors into account are also pivotal, as they help is providing the right course of action for foreign exchange management.
- FEMA related consultancy
- FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) related matters & consultancy
- Filing of FIRMS & FC-GPR Forms with RBI
- Filing of FLA (Foreign Liabilities & Assets) Return with RBI
- ECB (External Commercial Borrowing) related matters & consultancy
- ODI (Overseas Direct Investment) related matters & consultancy
- NRI & PIO related matters & consultancy
- All types of Reserve Bank of India approval
- Formation of Liaison office, Project Office & Branch Office
- Wholly owned subsidiary and a joint venture in India
- Assistance in setting up Permanent Establishment (PE)
- Branch Office in Special Economic Zone
- Foreign Trade Policy Assistance
- Inbound and Outbound Investment Strategies
- Approval from Ministry of Finance
- Assistance in drafting of foreign collaboration agreements
- Advisory on change/ exit in existing Business model.
- Advisory on Outbound Structuring as the choice of appropriate jurisdiction, structuring of investment etc.
- Registration of Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) with Reserve Bank of India
We are a vibrant Firm of Chartered Accountants with the objective of creating a single window for the entire array of financial services.
We believe integrity is the quintessential value that is the engine behind getting things done in the organization.
Professional integrity and independence is an essential characteristic of all the professions but is more so in the case of accountancy profession.