Terms & Condition of Paytm QR Code
Welcome to the www.gkkediaandco.com ("Website") service provided by G. K. Kedia & Co. Chartered Accountants. This website is owned and operated by G. K. Kedia & Co. Chartered Accountants. Registered office: 812 Naurang House, 21 Kastura Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. In using the www.gkkediaandco.com service, of G. K. Kedia & Co. you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. The following terms and conditions apply to all online payments made to G. K. Kedia & Co. All Clients using the online Paytm QR Code payment facility are requested to please read them carefully before making an online payment. By using the online Paytm QR Code payments facility on this portal you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this policy, please do not process further to use this website. G. K. Kedia & Co. is only providing a Paytm QR Code to the Payment Gateway Service provider which will enable Client to pay online. G. K. Kedia & Co. cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website.
- Payment(s) through this QR Code may only be made with a Paytm website or Paytm Android App.
- It is compulsory that the payment will be made against any of the service mentioned in the Scope of Service of the website www.gkkediaandco.com.
- The Approval of the Services Selected is at the sole discretion of G. K. Kedia & Co.
- If Paytm QR Code Payment Service Provider imposes any taxes or charges, the same shall be borne by the Client, G. K. Kedia & Co. shall be indemnified from any such claims.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold G. K. Kedia & Co. harmless against all claims, losses, damages and actions that the Clients may initiate in relation to the Paytm QR Code payment. Neither G. K. Kedia & Co. nor any of its employees or offices shall be liable for any such loss or damage that may be suffered by the client as a result of such usage.
- All payments will be processed on the basis of the information that you provide. G. K. Kedia & Co. does not accept any liability if you make a mistake while completing a form or for any reason whatsoever.
- Once the payment has been confirmed though Paytm QR Code, It is the sole responsibility of the Client to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct.
- It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the G. K. Kedia & Co. in respect of the operation of the service.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Any excess amount paid through Paytm QR Code payment gateway to G. K. Kedia & Co., otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded through cheque.
- G. K. Kedia & Co. does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the Client from the use of this service.
- G. K. Kedia & Co. may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- G. K. Kedia & Co. may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- G. K. Kedia & Co. reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of G. K. Kedia & Co.’s systems remain, well–protected.
- G. K. Kedia & Co. reserves the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. G. K. Kedia & Co. may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Payment without any prior notice.