Forensic Audit Services
- Reviewing financial documents to identify inaccuracies
- Analyzing financial data and tracing discrepancies
- Forecasting and preventing financial frauds
- Due Diligence
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Asset Tracing and misappropriation
- Vendor monitoring
- Litigation Support
- Money laundering Compliance
Matters related to compliance of Money Laundering Act 2003, this compliance programme includes:
- Compliance regulations
- Designation of a Compliance officer
- Independent Testing
We are a vibrant Firm of Chartered Accountants with the objective of creating a single window for the entire array of financial services.
We believe integrity is the quintessential value that is the engine behind getting things done in the organization.
Professional integrity and independence is an essential characteristic of all the professions but is more so in the case of accountancy profession.